Price: Free of charge
* You will need to set up an account in the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy if you do not have a current account.
This guide is a joint project between the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) and the National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia (NATA).
We interviewed a range of experts in the conformity assessment industry and their insight is provided across the following topics:
- What is product testing and certification?
- Importance of conformity assessment and certification in the market,
- The relationship between testing, certification and the market,
- Common issues and problems encountered in the conformity assessment process, and
- The key players in conformity assessment.
This guide is ideal for anyone interested in understanding more about product testing and certification.
On completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Other training that course be of interest:
We offer an Introduction to ISO/IEC 17065 Product Certification which takes learners through the requirements of the standard and how they apply in the certification of products, processes and services.