Are you passionate about the future of your industry?
The Futures Program is an exciting opportunity for you to network virtually with peers while learning about conformity assessment, accreditation and certification related to products. The online program will give you the skills and knowledge to develop your career and help you influence product conformity in the industry you are passionate about.
We are looking for people who:
- come from diverse backgrounds and want to make a difference
- want to connect with like-minded people from other organisations and industries
- are passionate about improving the quality, safety and environmental standards in the industry they currently work
About Futures Program 2023
Participants in the program can expect:
- a professional development program over four months, April to July, including a dedicated mentor
- to build your network across industries and with technical infrastructure partners
- to attend a virtual conference, complete a range of courses and weekly webinars, hear from industry experts
- to apply what you have learnt in a major project where you will be immersed in a real-life industry issue
Program at a glance
Key program dates
For more information and how to apply
Applications open January 2023
Application forms will be available on this page from 16 January 2023 and close on 24 February 2023. For more information, please email futures [at] jas-anz.org.
For early expressions of interest and to receive all updates on the Program register here.
Register for our upcoming webinars about the program below:
JAS-ANZ Futures Program Webinar 1 - 13 December 2022
JAS-ANZ Futures Program Webinar 2 - 9 February 2023
Program Outline and Brochure
Industry stakeholders share their thoughts on the program