JAS-ANZ engages a team of exceptionally skilled and competent contractors in the roles of assessors, technical experts and interpreters. Our contract team comprises of individuals from a diverse range of industries, countries, cultures and backgrounds. What we share in common is a commitment to quality, innovation, collaboration, a reputation for excellence and knowledge and a position of high standing in our respective fields.
The following are just some of the many benefits of working with JAS-ANZ:
- Professional recognition
- Specialised training and support
- Networking with industry peers
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunity to work with a community of industry specialists and subject matter experts
- An inclusive, open culture that values people as our greatest asset and actively engages with customers, communities, and each other.
Contractors are engaged on a three-year contract term at an agreed daily rate. The time commitment required of contractors varies greatly dependent upon the contractors’ location, schemes for which they are approved, areas of specialisation, availability and customer requirements; based on these factors volumes of work can vary from anywhere between one or two days per year to regular engagements. In line with JAS-ANZ policy on the management of conflicts, a contractor cannot be used in an assessment team where a known conflict exists with the client organisations. This can significantly limit contractors who have worked for a number of JAS-ANZ Conformity Assessment Bodies.
If you are interested in any contract opportunities with JAS-ANZ, please register your interest here.
Current roles available:
Seeking assessors in Asset Management Scheme (AMS)
- Must be CAMA qualified with auditing/assessing experience and qualifications
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team are valued attributes
Please contact ContractorManagement [at] jas-anz.org along with your CV.