* You will need to set up an account in the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy if you do not have a current account.
ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services is an International Standard that provides Certification Bodies (CBs), with a set of requirements that enables them to undertake the certification of products, processes and services.
The Introduction to ISO/IEC 17065 Product Certification course is an online masterclass covering the conformity assessment concepts for the certification of products, processes and services. Key topics include the principles, the standard requirements, and linkages between clauses in the standard, and other related standards. It aims to provide a high level of understanding of the standard which will allow auditors, scheme owners and developers, and other interested parties to understand the standard and its application.
The course is focused on the application of the standard in the certification process and includes a range of videos, online modules and case studies to work through, and apply, the requirements to.
** The course is delivered in two program formats that you can select from:
- A self-paced 4-week program for those with a busy schedule, or
- A fully facilitated 3-day ‘Accelerate’ program to fast-track your learning.
On completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Who is this course for?
- Certification Body auditors, managers and staff,
- Scheme owners and developers,
- Government employees, and
- Organisations that are certifying products, processes or services.
In-house delivery can be arranged for groups of five or more. Please contact the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy Service Desk for an in-house delivery proposal.