* You will need to set up an account in the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy if you do not have a current account.
ISO/IEC 17024:2012 Conformity assessment — General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons is an International Standard that provides certification bodies (CBs), with a set of principles and requirements that enables them to undertake the certification of persons.
Understanding ISO/IEC 17024 Certification of Persons course is an online masterclass covering the conformity assessment concepts for the certification of persons. Key topics include the principles, the standard requirements, linkages between clauses in the standard, and other related standards. It aims to provide a high level of understanding of the standard, allowing auditors, scheme owners, developers, and other interested parties to understand the standard and its application.
The course is focused on the application of the standard in the certification process and includes a range of online modules and case studies to work through and apply the requirements to. Participants will be guided by an expert JAS-ANZ facilitator.
** The course is delivered in two program formats that you can select from:
- A self-paced 4-week program for those with a busy schedule, or
- A fully facilitated 3-day ‘Accelerate’ program to fast-track your learning.
On completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Who is this course for?
- Certification Body auditors, managers and staff,
- Scheme owners and developers,
- Government employees, and
- Organisations that are certifying products, processes or services.
In-house delivery can be arranged for groups of five or more. Please contact the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy Service Desk for an in-house delivery proposal.