* You will need to set up an account in the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy if you do not have a current account.
ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Conformity assessment – Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection is an International Standard that provides inspection bodies (IBs), with a set of requirements that enables them to undertake inspections in an impartial and consistent manner.
Understanding ISO/IEC 17020 Inspection course is an online masterclass covering the conformity assessment concepts for performing inspection and undertaking inspection activities. Key topics include the standards requirements, and linkages between clauses in the standard, and other related standards. It aims to provide a high level of understanding of the standard which will allow auditors, scheme owners and developers and other interested parties to understand the standard and its application.
The course is focused on the application of the standard in the inspection process and includes a range of online modules and case studies to work through and apply the requirements to. Participants will be guided by an expert JAS-ANZ facilitator.
** The course is delivered in two program formats that you can select from:
- A self-paced 3-week program for those with a busy schedule, or
- A fully facilitated 2-day ‘Accelerate’ program to fast-track your learning.
On completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Who is this course for?
- Inspection body auditors, managers and staff,
- Scheme owners and developers,
- Government employees, and
- Organisations undergoing inspections.
In-house delivery can be arranged for groups of five or more. Please contact the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy Service Desk for an in-house delivery proposal.