This course is offered in two formats, online and facilitator-led (via Zoom).
Price: AUD $275 (incl. GST)
Facilitator delivered course
Price: AUD $440 (incl. GST)
* You will need to set up an account in the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy if you do not have a current account.
Consumers engage with the end result of conformity assessment every day. The products that we purchase, the services that we engage, and the information that we seek out may have all been subject to the process of conformity assessment.
The global conformity assessment framework ensures that consumers and other end-users have access to safe and consistent products, services, and processes, which provides confidence, trust and assurance to the broader marketplace.
This course is designed for those who are new to conformity assessment, junior members of conformity assessment bodies, and may also be a valuable refresher for those who are established in the industry.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will have a foundational knowledge of:
1. the conformity assessment framework and its role in the marketplace,
2. the functional approach and its application in conformity assessment activities,
3. global organisations in conformity assessment,
4. the difference between accreditation and certification,
5. key conformity assessment standards and the CASCO toolbox, and
6. an introduction to conformity assessment schemes.
On completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
In-house delivery can be arranged for groups of five or more. Please contact the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy Service Desk for an in-house delivery proposal.