IAF MD Training
IAF MD Training
This week the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy launched new training courses in IAF MDs 1,5 and 11. These courses will complement the existing training available through the academy.
Courses in IAF MDs 1, 5 and 11 are offered separately as well as part of a package deal.
Calculating audit time can be a complex process that takes into consideration a range of factors. Audit time is calculated considering the size, complexity, risk and nature of the organisation. The certification body uses a range of information to calculate audit time including the published International Accreditation Forum (IAF) Mandatory Documents (MD), specifically IAF MDs 1, 5 and 11, where relevant to the scope of certification.
JAS-ANZ has developed these self-directed online courses to support certification bodies and other interested stakeholders in understanding the requirements and to be more effective in their calculation of audit time for their clients.
Currently offered courses:
- IAF MD 1: Audit and Certification of a Management System Operated by a Multi-Site Organisation
- IAF MD 5: Determination of Audit Time of QMS, EMS and OH&SMS
- IAF MD 11: Application of ISO/IEC 17021 for Audits of Integrated Management Systems
- Calculation of audit time using IAF MDs 1, 5 and 11
- Course Package: IAF MD 1, 5 and 11 and Calculating Audit Time using IAF MDs 1, 5 and 11
Registration for each course can be done through the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy.
More information on IAF Mandatory Document Training can be found here: https://jas-anz.org/iaf-mandatory-document-training