This course is offered in two formats, online and facilitator-led (via Zoom).
* You will need to set up an account in the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy if you do not have a current account.
Emotional intelligence is now considered as important, if not more important, than technical knowledge and skills in the workplace. Emotional intelligence is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability an individual has to recognise their behaviours, moods and impulses and to manage them best according to the situation. It is also the ability to use social skills to understand the emotions of others and use this information to support communication and relationships.
This course is designed for auditors and assessors to understand and strengthen their own emotional intelligence to be able to more effectively manage the interactions and communications with clients and colleagues.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of emotional intelligence,
2. Apply emotional intelligence in an audit through self-awareness and social skills,
3. Identify the impact of own emotions on others during an audit,
4. Use emotional intelligence to maximise personal performance on audit,
5. Communicate effectively with clients including managing conflict, and
6. Provide constructive feedback.
On completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.