This course is offered in two formats, online and facilitator-led (via Zoom).
* You will need to set up an account in the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy if you do not have a current account.
This package combines four courses offered by JAS-ANZ:
- IAF MD 1: Audit and certification of a management system operated by a multi-site organisation,
- IAF MD 5: Determination of audit time for QMS, EMS and OHSMS,
- IAF MD 11: Application of ISO/IEC 17021 for audits of integrated management systems, and
- Calculating Audit Duration Using IAF MDs 1, 5 and 11.
This course is for accreditation and certification bodies and provides guidance in the calculation of audit time and sampling for all types of organisations, taking into consideration the size, complexity, risk and nature of the organisation. This course will provide the requirements set by IAF MD 1, IAF MD 5 and IAF MD 11. It will also cover how to combine the requirements of the three IAF MDs in calculating audit time for complex organisations that are multi-site, multi-system and multi-certifications. Learn how to accurately calculate audit duration taking into consideration these complexities.
On completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.