Price: Free of charge
* You will need to set up an account in the JAS-ANZ Accelerate Training Academy if you do not have a current account.
We know that applying for accreditation with JAS-ANZ can be challenging and the process quite complex.
This is why we have prepared this guide. We want to help conformity assessment bodies that are interested in applying for accreditation with JAS-ANZ information on the overall accreditation process, how much time it's going to take and where to get assistance.
This guide will provide you with an understanding of:
- the full JAS-ANZ accreditation process is divided into 5 steps and how they connect,
- what is needed to be done at each stage of the process to achieve accreditation,
- the errors that applicants often make and how to avoid making them, and
- what JAS-ANZ responsibilities are during the whole accreditation process.
The purpose of this guide is to provide information about the accreditation process only. Completing it, does not guarantee a successful outcome related to future applications.
This course is ideal for a Certification Body seeking accreditation with JAS-ANZ.
On completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Other training that could assist in preparing for your accreditation assessment:
We also offer masterclasses in key certification standards including:
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 17021-1 Management System Certification (link to the webpage for this), and
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 17065 Product Certification (link to the webpage for this).
- Understanding ISO/IEC 17029 Validation and Verification,
- Understanding ISO/IEC 17024 Certification of Persons, and
- Understanding ISO/IEC 17020 Inspection.
To register your interest in the above courses, please contact the Learning and Development team at the Service Desk. You will need to set up a free account with the Service Desk to register your interest.