Our core values based on integrity and trust, professionalism, creating value through people and client focus define who we are as an organisation, they act as a compass at the core of our culture and guide our interactions and influence our decision making. Most importantly they guide how we work with each other and the way we serve our clients.
JAS-ANZ provides leadership in accreditation for Australia and New Zealand and is committed to:
Integrity and trust
- Maintaining and ethical organisation that engenders trust and understanding in all stakeholders
- Operating and communicating in a transparent manner.
- Practicing good corporate governance and meeting all statutory requirements
- Ensuring highly professional personnel and services.
Creating value through our people
- Providing professional development
- Encouraging innovation
- Encouraging teamwork
- Recognising the significant contributions of our staff and volunteers.
- Recognising our treaty obligations to the community
- Adhearing to the technical obligations of our mutual recognition arrangements
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our stakeholders
- Implementing an effective communication strategy
- Adding value to clients' operations.